Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Club Luxe 1: The Private Room (Billionaires Underground) - Olivia Noble

I have mixed feelings on this book. I found it captivating & at times infuriating. Victoria Chase is a journalist and she's researching an underground sex club for the elite. She needs this story to help with her career. So, She drags her friend Chloe with her for support & possible backup if needed. Once at the club and things get underway, she's shocked to find out that the owner of the club & the 'king of kink' is none other than billionaire Malcolm Cage. The one person she's been trying to get an interview with for months. Without giving to much away, Malcolm recognizes Victoria & makes it so she's his for the night. He does have ulterior motives with her though. He wants her help & he'll do whatever it takes to get her to help him, no matter what.

Here's where I had issues with this book. I didn't like the insta 'I need you now & have to have you' between Malcolm & Victoria. They've known each other for like 5 minutes. The way Victoria & her friend Chloe talked to one another was juvenile. For women in their (I'm assuming) late 20's maybe early 30's, they interacted with one another like they were in Jr. high. The dialogue had some cringe worthy moments to say the least. This book did have its moments of hotness. In fact it was almost all pure smut & by smut I mean Malcolm only has anal bc of past issues. So, can we not describe anal sex as 'cock invades her bowels.' That just doesn't work on many levels.

Like I said I did find this book captivating. I liked that Malcolm was an alpha a-hole who'll stop at nothing to get what he wants. I also, weirdly liked Victoria & her attitude & sass. I will read the next installment because I need to know what happens!