Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Shadowboxer  - Cari Quinn

I couldn't decide between 2 or 3 stars so I settled on 3. I have a lot of mixed feelings on this book. I struggled in the beginning with reading it & wanting to finish it. There was a point where I almost didn't continue with this book. I wasn't a big fan of the heroine Mia. There was just something about her that I couldn't get into. Maybe it was the way she was described in the beginning of the book that threw me off & how she perceived herself, or because she was a female MMA fighter, I don't know. It wasn't until I was just over the halfway point that things started to pick up for me. I started to tolerate Mia a little more as I continued & started to understand her better. Now, who I did really like was Fox/Tray the hero of this book. He was a hot, sexy, swoony, rough, MMA fighter, dirty talker, sweet guy. I loved him. I liked how he treated Mia & accepted her for who she is, was & how he helped her realize there's more to life then what happened in her past. I also loved all the secondary characters from Mia's sister to Fox's friends. I actually really loved Mia's sister the best & can't wait to read her book. In the end, I'm glad I stuck this book out because when all is said & done, I ended up enjoying this book.