Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Glutton for Pleasure by Rai, Alisha (2010) Paperback - Alisha Rai

I almost didn't finish this book but, I'm not a quitter & mustered through it. By that I mean, at the halfway mark I pretty much just skimmed though it & skipped the sex. This is a ménage book that involves twin brothers with issues & a 'chubby' heroine with body issues. First, how awful is the word chubby?! That's how the heroine in this book kept describing herself & it got wicked annoying. I'm all for a great ménage book & I'm very picky & skeptical when it comes to ménage books (I've read a lot of ménage books & have only liked 2 so far. I'll list them down below). I was weary when I found out that the 2 hero's of this book were twin brothers, Jace & Marcus. I'm not into the whole brother sharing a sex partner thing. I assumed maybe it would be a 1 time thing & one of the brothers would fall in love w/the heroine Devi While the other just wanted a good time. Nope. They all fell in love with one another. Not my thing. I guess that's what I get for assuming. Now, if the inkling of a storyline was good then maybe I could look past brothers having sex with the same girl at the same time. I also didn't like that the excuse the brothers had for always sharing the same woman was because of their abusive childhood. Another thing was how Devi was this non sexual woman then one night with the twins she hulked out & was all 'someone better fuck me now.' Blech it was awful. It made her sound desperate & needy at times. I feel like I'm borderline bashing this book now & that's now my intention. A lot of people have loved this book. I'm just not one of them. I'll still read other books by this author.

Here are the ménage books that I do love & highly recommend:

Beyond Eden by Kele Moon