Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Lies In Rewind (Audio Fools) (Volume 2) - Tali Alexander

I absolutely loved the first book in this series so I had high expectations for this book. Sadly it fell flat for me. I loved Sara in Love in Rewind & I even really liked the little glimpse we got of Liam in Love in Rewind. I just didn't love their story in this book. It was this weird love triangle between Sara, Liam & a guy Sara has loved for the past 15 years named Jeff. I was actually rooting for a Sara & Jeff HEA. Especially with their history & what had transpired between them throughout the years. Liam & Sara never felt 'natural' throughout the whole story BUT, now that Sara & Liam are together & the way this book ended, I don't want Sara hurting Liam. I guess we'll see what happens when the next book comes out.

This book was still a good read & was quick too. I liked we got a little glimpse of Emily & Louis. Also, I liked how we got more of the friendship side of Emily & Sara.
I liked their friendship dynamic in the first book so, I was glad to see it continue into this book. This was a nice companion to the first book.