Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Shatter Me  - Tahereh Mafi

I didn't love this book like everyone else did. I enjoyed it & really liked it. I just didn't LOVE it. There was SO MUCH hype about this book (& series) that I was expecting this huge epic, thrilling, exciting book with this major love story. My expectations were not met & the love story was just meh. In full disclosure, I didn't really know much about this book or storyline. Just that everyone who's read it loved it & that it saturated social media. I have to be honest, I got a little bored halfway through. I didn't feel anything for the characters, the storyline was somewhat unique but I was expecting more, the 'love' was not that epic or great. If I could describe it as bland, I would. Now, don't get me wrong I really did enjoy this book & it was beautifully written. It just wasn't my favorite. I'm looking forward to see what happens & how things play out.