Jbquinn

Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy

Hot & Sexy

Beyond Shame  - Kit Rocha

Wowza!!! Holy smutty goodness...I could not put this book down. This book had so much raw, unabashed sex yet there was a really good story line. There were a lot of characters in this book & every now and then you'd get a different pov which I liked. Noelle who's the 'main' heroine is a councilman's daughter & gets kicked out of Eden for not abiding by their rules. As she's wandering the streets she literally falls into Jasper McCray, who happens to be one of the gang leaders of Dallas O'Kane's gang as well as a bootlegger, cage fighter, enforcer, & he exudes sex. Noelle become's part of the O'Kane family where she learns how to be empowered and she becomes awakened in her sexuality. While she's discovering who she is Jasper is right by her side.

There's a little bit of everything here that's kinky! Voyerism, light bondage & bdsm, even a little of vanilla! Kit Rocha knows how to write sex and write it good!