Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Beyond Control: Beyond, Book Two - Kit Rocha

UNF *fans self* This book was wicked hot and sexy! I want to be an O'Kane!!!

Beyond Control takes place pretty much right where Beyond Shame (book 1 in the series) leaves off. This book revolves around Dallas & Lex's relationship but, we still get some Jas & Noelle as well as the other members of the O'Kane gang. Plus, theres lots of debauchery that'll make you all hot and bothered. Dallas and Lex are trying to figure out what works for them. There's some struggles and wicked hot sex along the way.

Beyond Control takes you deeper not only in the O'Kane world but, also into some of the other Sectors too. There's lots of character building and we also get to know some of the other characters better. (i.e Ace, Bren, Mad, Six, Rachael, Trix etc.) There's so much story within this book that there's never a dull moment. You definitely need to read Beyond Shame first if you want to read this book. Otherwise you'll be all sorts of lost and confused.