Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Together in Cyn: 1 (Members Only) - Jennifer Kacey

Holy YOWZA Batman! This was more like 4.5 stars than 4. This book was incredibly HOT & SEXY! When you read this book you're gonna either want your b.o.b (battery operated boyfriend) or your significant other to be around. Why? Because you will want to get off one way or another 'cause this book is that hot. I mean, who doesn't want 2 wicked HOT twin brothers, that are Dom's, working them over at the same time?! *slips of the chair & fans self*

Twin brothers Jared & Chris are best friends with Cyn. They've all been friends since they were kids & the twins were there for Cyn when her parents abandoned her. When one of the boys happens to be looking for something in Cyn's house he happens to stumble upon Cyn's diary. Her diary which happens to have all of her explicit fantasies and Jared & Chris both have starring roles. What Cyn didn't realize was that both Jared & Chris felt the same way about her but, they were waiting till she was ready to be opened up to their lifestyle. Jared & Chris are both Master Dom's who own there own BDSM club and want Cyn to be part of not only the club but, also to be both of their submissive. They want to make all of her fantasies come true while at the same time showing her how much they both love her.

Together in Cyn is extremely erotic and heavy on the BDSM. It's not wicked hardcore BDSM though. At least I don't think it is. This book is more that just wicked hot erotic sex. There's an underlining story of trusting one another, growth, acceptance & letting go of past traumas. Traumas that really affected the lives of not only Cyn but also Chris.

Together in Cyn has potential to a really hot, sexy, series. I'd totally read more books that evolved around some of the other characters in this book.

*thanks to netgalley & Ellora's Cave for the arc*