Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Claimed  - Stacey Kennedy

Claimed is definitely one of my favorite books of the year! I actually finished this book a few days days ago & I've been afraid to review it because I know nothing I say will do it justice. Also, Claimed left me with a huge book hangover when I was done! That's how much I LOVE this book. Stacey Kennedy did a fantastic job portraying the bdsm lifestyle and getting the emotions of the characters to come through the pages. That can be a hard thing to do in the bdsm genre.

We have our heroine Presley (how awesome is her name) who moved to Vegas to be with her boyfriend of 8 years. Presley found out that he cheated, so she broke up with him, but decided that she still wanted to live in Vegas, and moves in with her friend Cora. Cora notices that Presley loves to read bdsm erotica so she opens up to her that she lives that lifestyle. Cora tells Presley about Club Sin & invites her to join to be trained as a submissive. Presley is little bit hesitant at first but, that changes when she meets Dmitri.

Dmitri is the owner of Club Sin and when Presley goes into his office for her club interview he notices something about her. Dmitri knows that she's a submissive by her actions and he wants her as his submissive. So, Dmitri accepts to personally train her. What he wan't prepared for are the emotions that Presley stirs in him.

I really loved Presley & Dmitri together. I loved that there relationship was a natural progression and not that love at first sight connection. The bdsm scenes between these 2 were thigh clenching, fan yourself, sit on a towel hot! Dmitri & Presley also helped each other in ways that neither one was expecting.

Claimed is hot, erotic, fun, kinky, sweet, & extremely well written & is also the first book in the Club Sin series. I highly recommend this book if you're a fan of not only bdsm books, but also if you like fantastically written books. Plus there's wicked hot, sexy men in this book and who doesn't like that!

**thanks to netgalley & Random House Publishing Group for the arc**