Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Beyond Eden  - Kele Moon

If you're looking for a wicked hot, wicked sexy book to read then look no further! Beyond Eden will make you slip & slide off your chair & leave you all hot and bothered! This book is m/m/f & has some bdsm play in it.

Eve, Paul, & Danny have all been friends since childhood while Paul & Eve dated all throughout high school. After high school Eve move's to NY to pursue her art dream while Paul went off to college to play football. Fast forward 10 years later & Eve has to move back home with her parents. While at the grocery store for her mom Eve runs into Danny. Danny invites Eve over for dinner where he shares a home with Paul whom he stayed best friends with. Eve accepts his invite & that's when the journey begins!

I absolutely love the dynamic between Paul, Eve, and Danny. I love that they accept each other for who they are and love one another without jealousy or judgement. There's so much emotion and love between these three that you can't help but feel a connection to them. This book was so beautifully written and I did not want it to end! It's been awhile since a book has kept me up till 3am reading because I didn't want to put it down! I highly recommend this book!