Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Fire Inside  - Kristen Ashley

I couldn't get into this book no matter how hard I tried. I thought it was flat and the characters were one dimensional. I also thought there could've been more plot. I wasn't real fond of the heroine Lanie Heron. She kinda grated on my nerves a little. I found her to be a little immature of her age (39). Granted, she does have some deep rooted issues and insecurities she needed to deal with & she does with the help of Hop. Speaking of Hopper 'Hop' Kincaid, I actually loved him. He is a HOT 40yo tattood, badass, sweet, I don't give a fuck attitude, biker. Hop likes to dominate and he does it good! He says some wicked hot, panty melting things to Lanie. I also loved that he was a single father who adores his kids. To me that makes a man even sexier!

This may not have been my favorite book but, it did have some wicked sexy moments & I did like it enough to continue with the series.

*thanks to netgalley & Forever publishing for the arc*