Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Own the Wind  (Chaos #1) - Kristen Ashley

At times I did found the plot to be a little slow and the alternating pov's were kinda annoying. I also didn't really like how when one of the characters would be in a conversation then all of a sudden would be thinking about the past & then a whole past conversation would happen before the present conversation even ended. Sounds confusing right, because it got a little confusing to read at times. Other than that I enjoyed the book. I really liked Tabitha and thought that she was a strong heroine. When something major happened she didn't play the 'why me' card. She worked through it and became a stronger woman. I also loved Shy. He's a sweet, badass, Harley riding biker with tattoos, who's also in a biker club. Not a gang but, a club with biker brothers. He knows what he wants and he's not shy about going after it! He also knows what's he's doing in the wham bam thank you mam department. I'm looking forward to the next book in the Chaos series because, Hello hot bikers!!! ;)