Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Crossing - Stacey Wallace Benefiel

Wow...Crossing is going to be a hard book to review because first off I don't want to give anything away and secondly it was such an amazing book that anything I say will never do it any justice. This was such a thought provoking, thoughtfully written, and beautifully executed book. Crossing isn't your typical New Adult fluffy read and I love that. This book is so much more than a romance book. This book was about acceptance of not just yourself, but of others.

Dani is a college student that's extremely outspoken, funny, quick witted, and accepting of others. She consideres herself a plain Jane, she has body issues and she doesn't think she's worthy of any nice, hot looking guy. And because of that I find her relatable.

Liam is a swoony, nice guy that can keep up with Dani's personality and he instantly becomes friends with her. He doesn't see Dani like everyone else see's her or how she views herself. Not everything is what it seem's with Liam though.......

I fell in love with Liam immediately and I loved the banter between Dani & Liam. There were times I literally laughed out loud. I even loved all of the secondary characters. There was nothing in this book that I didn't like! I highly recommend this book.