Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Deeper We Fall  - Chelsea M. Cameron

Deeper We Fall was so much better than I thought it would be which was a pleasant surprise. I really loved this book. Deeper We Fall is about tragedy and loss but, also about forgiveness, love, & friendship.

I really liked the main characters Zan & Lottie. I even liked all the secondary characters and their roles in the story. They all had valuable roles in the story and weren't just there. The only person I didn't like was Zack but, you're not meant to like him. I really liked the duel pov's of Zan & Lottie and being able to see what each one was thinking and what their perception was on what happened. The relationship and the way it progressed between Zan & Lottie felt realistic because of the circumstances surrounding them. You felt her struggle and understood why she didn't want to like Zan even though she did. You can also feel Zan's intense love for Lottie and how he's struggling to just keep it together and not lose it (especially when it came to his brother Zack).

The author did a great job capturing the emotions of everyone involved in the story. As a reader I could feel what each person was going through along with them. I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series.