Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
The Darkest Craving - Gena Showalter

I really, really enjoyed reading Kane's story & really liked the heroine Josephina. Kane was one of my favorite Lords so it was nice to see him have his HEA. My only teeny tiny issue with this story was I thought the last 15% was a tad slow & the sexy times could've been hotter & sexier. I felt like when the sexy times started to get really hot & heavy, it just kinda fizzled out. For me, there was never an 'omg that was wicked wicked hot' moment in the book.With that said, I couldn't put the book down. There was always something exciting going on within the book that kept you glued to reading. We also got to see some appearances from all the other characters as well. We got more of Torin which I loved & now I'm really, really anticipating his book. Especially with what happens with him in this book. I'm also really looking forward to finding out what happens to Cameo, Viola, & seeing more of William. If you've been reading the LoTU books and love the series than you won't be disappointed with The Darkest Craving.