Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Lover Undercover - Samanthe Beck

Lover Undercover was a quick and sexy read. Like, you need to fan yourself sexy and hot while possibly sitting on a shamwow!

Kylie & Stacy Roberts are identical twin sisters with completely different personalities. While Kylie is a yoga instructor and wants to someday open up her own yoga studio, Stacy on the other hand is an aspiring actress by day and successful stripper by night. That is until Stacy breaks her leg while at work and convinces Kylie to switch identities' with her so she (Kylie) can fill in for Stacy at the club.

Kylie is a straight laced person who doesn't like to be the center of attention. So, when Stacy asks her to fill in at the club of course she does it because she loves her sister and plus, they can't afford not to have her do it. Her first night out on stage she freezes up in the beginning then really gets into it. While she's up on stage she notices the hot, sexy, Trevor McCade. Trevor is there with some of his buddies and they order him a lap dance with Kylie (but everyone thinks she's actually Stacy). While giving Trevor his lap dance they have instant chemistry.

After leaving the club on her first night she notices a man by the dumpster and realizes that he's dead. She calls 911 and who's the lead detective on the job? No other than Trevor McCade. While questioning Kylie he knows that she's hiding something and he's determined to find out just what it is. Trevor is about to become Kylie's best customer at the club.

The sexual tension and chemistry between Kylie and Trevor is wicked hot. You can almost feel the sexual tension while Kylie is giving him extremely hot lap dances in the private room at the club. This is my first book by Samanthe Beck and it will not be my last!

*thanks to netgalley and Entangled Publishing for the arc*