Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Code Red - Amy Noelle

I was shocked that I loved this book as much as I did. I was emotionally invested in all the characters and there was never a dull moment for me in the book. This book is a quick read because you won't want to put it down. I'm also going to add Josh to my ever growing list of book boyfriends! ;)

Nicole Magette was hurt by her gorgeous Greek college boyfriend and never wanted to go through the pain of heartbreak again. Now she only has one night stands with nerdy losers that she knows she won't fall for. That's until the swoony, HOT, Josh Daniels walks into her life and turns her upside down so that's when Nicole calls a Code Red.

I loved Nicole. She's witty, funny, loyal, and I love her relationships with her best girl friends. Reading all their interactions was pretty funny.

Let's take a moment and have a swoon worthy moment over Josh Daniels....*sigh*
The first time Josh saw Nicole he knew there was something there and that he had to have her. He was persistent and patient and loving with Nicole knowing she had her guard up.

Code Red was a fun, witty, and sexy book to read. I'd recommend it!!!

*thank you to netgalley and TWCS for the ARC*