Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Beautiful Stranger - Christina Lauren

I LOVED Beautiful Stranger. Once again Christina Lauren wrote another amazing book. Just like BB I was up till 3am reading because I couldn't put it down. Beautiful Stranger is a companion novel to Beautiful Bastard. You do get some Chloe & Bennett but, this book is not about them. This book is about the hot, sexy, rich, sweet, british, Max Stella *fans self* and the smart, beautiful, and voyeristic, Sara Dillon.

Max is the charming NY playboy and Sara is a Chicagoan transplant who hasn't been in the city for to long. Sara is starting over to escape her past of a philandering ex-fiance. Determined to live her life Sara starts a no strings fling with Max, with some guidelines of course *wink wink*. Let's just say things get hot and steamy and guidelines get crossed and broken.

If you're looking for a quick, sweet, fun, smutty delicious, story than I highly recommend Beautiful Stranger.