Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) - J.R. Ward

Like most of you, I was also eagerly anticipating Lover At Last. needless to say, this book did NOT disappoint! I'm not going to tell you what Lover At Last was about bc it's the 11th book in the Black Dagger series. If you haven't read the first 10 books then...it's your loss! I will tell you what I did like or didn't like though & I'll try to keep it spoiler free!

So, I loved all the storyline's that were going on in LaL. There was a lot of filler in the book so it felt like I kept reading & reading and I wasn't getting anywhere. I thought the whole Qhuinn/Blay romance was a wee bit dragged out and I started to not like Blay. I ended up finding Blay a little annoying & whiney. Qhuinn, I still find him hot as fuck and loved him even more than I already did. With that said, I still absolutely loved their story.

I NEED a Layla & Xcor romance to happen!!!!
Layla is such a strong female who won't take shit from anyone & who's learned to stand up for herself as a Chosen. I don't yet know how I feel about her having a young with Qhuinn now that he's mated to Blay & (me hoping that she eventually gets mated to Xcor!)

Assail: yes, I liked him! I want to find out what happens between him and Sola!

Trez: he just needs his own book! He has so much going on. Trez & the Chosen Selena would be a good match! I'm also curious about his brother iAm.

There were some twists and WTF moments in Lover At Last that left me dropped jawed. There were also some really sweet moments, moments that tugged at your heart & broke your heart. One of my favorite parts of the book was when the brothers made Qhuinn a part of the brotherhood! I was just so happy for Qhuinn in that moment because he deserved it.

I have to say that JR Ward did an excellent job writing Lover At Last. When she wrote about Blay coming out to his parents & his parents accepting him was so beautifully done! This book was so worth the wait! I LOVED IT! I can't wait to see who the next book is going to be about!