Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Dragonfly - Leigh Talbert Moore

I just couldn't get into this book like I wanted to. I found the heroine Anna to be wicked annoying at times & the flip flopping between 2 guys was aggravating. She also acted really desperate chasing after Jack the way she did. That didn't sit well with me. I don't think I've ever disliked a main character as much as I disliked her. I also didn't like that she she was fishing for a story for her school paper that was none of her business to be involved in. She's 18 & no 18yo gets that involved with their friends parents the way she does. especially about something so major. It was just really unrealistic. Also, the 2 boys Julian & Jack weren't all that swoon worthy. Jack (the rich boy) I thought was a player and didn't care that he was toying with Anna's emotions. While Julian genuinely care's for Anna, he's just waiting for her to be done with Jack. Julian is also more care free and sincere. I did like Julian the best out of everyone in this book.

The book ended on a major cliffie and very abruptly so that really sucked. The 2nd book comes out in July and I'll read it just to see what happens. If I'm correct there's going to be 4 books in this series. The storyline seems like it could be wrapped up in the next book though. Just because I didn't absolutely love this book doesn't mean you won't love it.

*thanks to netgalley for the arc*