Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Night Demon: The Night Series - Lisa Kessler

WHOA......This book was so good! i absolutely loved it! I loved the main characters Lukas and Gretchen and I thought the storyline in Night Demon was AWESOME. There were some twists that I didn't see coming and it made the book that much better. I can't tell you what they are because 1) I don't want to ruin the book & 2) you should read this book to find out for yourself what they are!

Lukas Smith is a Night Walker who was made by accident from Calisto. Gretchen Finch is his assistant and they're both in the Yucatan jungle studying glyphs they found on a Myan altar. Lukas is there because he is searching the history about the Night Walkers and also a way to find out how to end his life because he does not like what he is. Gretchen does not know that's the real reason why Lukas is there. She's there strictly for scientific reason and because she's fascinated by what they have discovered and deciphered from that ancient altar. Little did they know what they discovered is a Night Demon that could end the human race and the world as they know it.

I really loved that Calisto & Kate and Kane & Rita were in this book. They actually have really pivotal roles in the story. So, if you haven't read Night Walker and Night Thief you should so you can read about them. We were also introduced to some new characters. Issa, Colin, Mulac, and Zaphrina. I'm looking forward to reading more about them. Especially Issa!

So much happens in this book that you'll just keep on reading till it's 3 o'clock in the morning without even realizing it. And once you're done done you'll be all "OMG, I can't believe that just happened!"

I can't wait till the next book in this series! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!! :)