Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Eve of Chaos (Marked Series #3) - S. J. Day

There is so much going on in Eve of Chaos I won't be able to fit it all in a review. I loved this book and its my favorite in the series so far. I love the relationship between Eve & Reed & Eve & Alec in this book and how everything plays out.

Eve is left dealing with the loss of her boss the Archangel Raguel who she's trying to free from the pits of Hell and at the same time deal with Cain's ascension to archangel. The change isn't going well for Cain and he isn't acting like himself at all. He's wicked nice one moment then a real jerk the next. He pushes Eve away knowing there's something wrong with him because he doesn't want to hurt her. Eve turns to Reed (Abel) hurt and betrayed by Alec (Cain). So, Eve decides to give Reed a chance since she also has feeling for him. While Eve is trying to figure out her feelings for Cain & Abel she's still trying to find a way to save her boss from Hell. How does she do that? She makes a deal with the devil himself of course...

This book is let with a major cliffhanger. There is a short novella (Eve of Warfare) that's after this book that does answer some questions. I really hope the author continues with these characters & this series because there's so much more that can be done.