Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
The Next Forever - Lisa Burstein

"I didn't realize that this book was a novella sequel to another book called Pretty Amy. In order to understand the relationship between Amy & Joe better it would be good to read that book first. From what I've read of The Next Forever, Amy is struggling for some reason to see if her boyfriend Joe is who she wants to be with. So she goes to a party with some guy she meets & is having an inward struggle about weather if she should cheat on Joe.

Joe is also having a kind of hard time with Amy because she has issues (which I'm assuming is all in the first book I didn't read.) So Joe rushes a frat & ends up at a party with naked girls & he just talks to one of the girls about Amy the whole time (bc a teenage boy in college will just "talk" to a naked girl right!)
Fast forward 5 minutes Amy sees Joe walking with one of the naked girls who's wearing his shirt bc she was naked. Amy & Joe hash things out and live happily ever after.
This novella took about an hour to read & I think you really need to read the first book Pretty Amy first. Otherwise you won't really know what's going on. With that being said & where I didn't read that first book I don't think I can give this book a fair review.

*thanks to netgalley & Entangled Publishing for this arc*"