Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Bonds of Desire - Lynda Aicher

This book was awful. I actually stopped reading it for a few days and reluctantly picked it back up to finish. I was hoping it would get better but, it got worse. It wasn't hot or sexy like you'd think it would be. I mean, it's supposed to be a ménage book that takes place in a bdsm club where "the dom" lives. I put that in quotation marks because for a Dom he was the biggest fucking pussy ever. He made few demands so what. That doesn't make you a 'master Dom'.

This book centers around 3 people. Allie who's a lawyer and messed in the head bc of her upbringing. Tyler, who's a male escort for fat old men & who's also messed in the head bc of his upbringing. Then there's Seth. Who's also fucked in the head bc of his childhood. But he's also Part owner of The Den which is a bdsm club.

Not only did these three have the most awkward, cringe worthy, sex together but, when they weren't fucking they were chatting like girls about how their lives sucked growing up. I just wanted to punch them all in the face and tell them to grow a pair! Also, it felt like Tyler & Seth had the relationship while Allie was just there when they wanted pussy. It all just felt forced and weird.

This is the 3rd book in a series. I didn't read the other 2 and won't read them.

*thanks to netgalley & carina press*