Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Fighting Love - Abby Niles

Wow. I have to say I shockingly loved this book. I say shockingly because I didn't like the 1st book in the series. I gave the 1st book in this series (Extreme Love) only 1 star so giving this book 4.5 stars should say something. I feel like this book was written so much better than the 1st. Not only was the writing better but, the characters were likable this time. I loved both the main characters & even the secondary characters.

This is Tommy 'Lightning' Sparks and Julie's story. These 2 have been best friends since they were 10 years old. Julie has been the only constant person in Tommy's life & has seen him through everything. Good and bad. What Tommy doesn't know is that she's been in love with him since they were kids. while he's never swayed from only seeing her as his best friend. That all changes though when Tommy loses everything. All It takes is one tragic moment for him to finally see her as the woman he loves. It won't be easy sailing though once he realizes he's meant to be with Julie. They have their struggles & I liked seeing how they handled it & worked through it.

Like I said I really loved and enjoyed this book. There are many sides of Tommy that we get to see. Not just the MMA alpha male fighter. I also loved Julie. She's not your typical heroine. She's tough & can give it right back. Yes, she has some trepidation's but, she doesn't whine or stomp her feet about it (unlike the heroine in the 1st book whom I hated). Let's not forget to mention how sexy & hot this book is!

Fighting Love is a fun, sexy, & fun book. I'm looking forward to reading more in this series!