Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Breathe into Me - Sara Fawkes

I loved this book! I wasn't expecting to, but I did. I'm almost afraid to leave a review about the book because I don't want to give anything away. So, here's what I will say. This was a fast paced, quick read. I loved both the hero & the heroine. Even though Lacey the heroine has had some problems & a rough life, she never played the victim card & she was strong minded. Everett our hero was not what I expected either. He comes from a wealthy family but, he's had his fair share of major life struggles too. He doesn't judge Lacey from where she comes from or her situation. In fact he protects her. In fact it's a great unexpected love story between them. There were no plot holes or filler & all the characters had a place in the storyline. The author not only did a fantastic job writing this but, there was some tough, controversial subject matter that the main characters had to deal with & it was written in an elegant way. This was just a great book to read and I really enjoyed it. Of course there was some wicked hot sexy times too!