Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Dead Sexy Dragon - Lolita Lopez

This was a wicked short & quick book. There's not a ton of character development or a huge storyline. Although with a short read like this I guess that'll be hard to do. I felt like there's this whole storyline that the author wanted to tell but just wasn't able to get it all out. This is a series so I'm pretty sure more of this storyline will be in future books. My question is, Where this is an ongoing series why not just make the books longer instead of these quick shorts? That way you'll have more character & plot development so the readers will be able gain more of an attachment to the book. That's just what I think though.

This is a dragon shifter book. I've read shifter books before but, never a dragon shifter book. To be honest I wasn't that impressed with it. I didn't hate it but, I wasn't all hot & bothered over it either. Stig, our dragon shifter had his hot moments but, mostly he was sorta boring. He fell for Cora who happens to be his Marine buddy (& best friend who died) little sister. After the death of her brother Cora runs to Stig for help because she got into some trouble with some thugs. What Cora doesn't know though is that Stig is a dragon shifter who's going through his mating. So, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

Don't get me wrong this wasn't a terrible story. I've read a whole lot worse. It was cute but also predictable. If you're looking for something really quick to read that's fun, I'd say read this. If you're looking for something with more substance than this isn't for you.