Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Copper King (Takhini Shifters) - Vivian Arend

I'm just gonna be blunt and say that I didn't like this novella. There was a few things I just couldn't get passed. Like the spelling of the word cum. When you're writing an erotica (or any kind of book for that matter) you should know that cum isn't spelled 'come'. Huge pet peeve of mine. If the story was good I'd be able to look past It. But the story wasn't any good. It was boring and totally predictable. It is a bear shifter book & I've never read a bear shifter book. I felt like the hero bear shifter Jim, should've been this badass, hot & sexy, aggressive alpha male but, he wasn't. When be tried to be all alpha male in the sexy department it was wicked weak & felt forced. Also, the heroine (it should say something that I just finished this book & can't remember her name) Lillie is a bear shifter too. I didn't care for her one way or the other. I feel like if you're a woman shifter than she shouldn't be so meek or timid. That's just me though. There wasn't really any sort of plot here either. All you really need to know is that they meet it Vegas & both only want a fling, they fall in love, have boring sex and live happily ever after. The End.