Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Fall from India Place - Samantha Young

Wow! I am so surprised at how much I loved this book. This book has been sitting on my coffee table since the day it came out waiting for me to read it. I was hesitant to read it only because I knew there was a time jump of about 5 years (from the last 3 books in this series to this one) & I didn't really know how that was going to work out or where the story was going to go. Not only did the story work out beautifully, I actually really enjoyed the time jump. I really enjoyed getting a glimpse inside the other characters we've grown to love from the previous books but, also we've see some major growth in other characters (ahem Cole).

This book is Hannah's book. When we first met Hannah it was in On Dublin Street as Braeden's little tween sister (plus we get glimpses of her in the other books). Well Hannah is all grown up now. She's in her 20's and is now a teacher. It isn't until she stumbles across some old pictures of her & her first love Marco that everything comes flooding back to her & sorta starts this domino effect in her life. She's never been able to get over Marco & how he left her, broke her heart & left her completely devastated. Because of that, she's never dated anyone else for fear of getting hurt but also because she's never been able to fully let go of Marco. So, when Marco shows up in her life all these years later, she's pissed off, confused, hurt, and afraid. Marco isn't that angry teenager anymore when he left Hannah. He's now a strong, confident, goes after what he wants, hot & sexy man. What he wants is Hannah back & he'll stop at nothing to make sure he gets her back. Except the past has an ugly way of showing back up & digging up those deep hurts for Hannah & Marco. They both have some secrets though that could effect their relationship & either make or break them.

This book is extremely raw, honest & real. I was put through an emotional roller coaster with Hannah & some of the stuff that she had to go through. I wanted to reach into the pages and just give her a hug. At one point in the book I found myself having to put the book down, take a few deep breaths & get rid of that lump in my throat. I don't want to give anything away so, I will say this was beautifully & thoughtfully written. I cannot not mention about how sweet, swoony, hot & sexy Marco is......because he totally is! He's such a wicked hot alpha male that'll make you squirm & swoon at the same time. He may be my new favorite in this book series.

As this was Hannah's coming of age story, I'm hoping for Cole's next. We see him a lot in this book as Hannah's best friend so it's a good set up for his story. I'm looking forward to see where that goes!

You don't need to read any of the other books in the series to read this book but, I highly suggest that you do. Otherwise you'll just get confused with all the other characters. It's a fantastic series that you'll enjoy reading.