Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Freed: Club Sin - Stacey Kennedy

Wow......I don't even know where to begin. I have so many thoughts running through my head about this book. Freed is not only a love story but, a story about love lost and finding love again. Freed is the 4th book in the Club Sin series. This is a novella and it's Mary's story. We first met Mary in Claimed then we'd see her pop up throughout the series. Mary is in her early 50's, a doctor, a mother of 3 adult children but, she's also a widow. When Mary's husband passed away so didn't a piece of herself. Since her late husband was Mary's Dom, she completely left the BDSM lifestyle that kept her grounded. She didn't think that she could ever be with someone ever again so intimately. Until Elliot came along and awakened something inside of her. Mary struggled with what she was feeling because she felt like she was being disloyal to not just her husband but, her husband as her Dom. In a way she was feeling guilty for being attracted to another man.

Elliot is not only a a very successful businessman, but he's also been divorced for quite some time and he's looking for that someone that he can settle down with & have that life he's always dreamed of sharing with someone. Elliot is also in his mid 50's (hello silver fox *wink wink*) and he's been in the BDSM lifestyle as a Dom for 30 plus years now. So he knows what he wants. While having a meeting at Master Dmitri's house he meets Mary. The moment he laid eyes on her he knew that there was something there & that he had to pursue her. Elliot could also see that the way that Mary was presenting herself that she has a deep grief or hurt in her eyes. He wants to be that man that helps her get over that grief because he knows that they could be really good together. He wants to help Mary become freed of her past.

I have to be honest, when I found out that Freed was about an older couple I was a little skeptical. I actually put off reading the book for a little because of my skepticism but, after about the first couple of chapters, I forgot about their age. Stacey Kennedy did such a beautiful & thoughtful job writing these 2 older characters. We not only got to see a beautiful love story between Mary & Elliot but, through flashbacks we get to see Mary & her late husbands story. What I also got out of this book was just because you're older, doesn't mean that you can't also have a healthy & exciting sex life.

Freed is hot, sexy & steamy and at times I felt like I was intruding on Mary & Elliot with how intimate they got. I may have even blushed once or twice. I could go on & on about how amazing this book is but, you should read it and experience it for yourself.