Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Black Lies - Alessandra Torre

Black Lies is one of those books that I wouldn't even know how to review. For 2 reasons, 1) Nothing I say will do this book justice because of how amazing it is. This book will blow your mind & take you on this incredible roller-coaster journey & 2) Anything I say can ruin this book. There is such a mind screwing twist within this book that honestly, you want to be surprised when you figure it out. Black Lies is hot, sexy, angsty, mind blowing & the way it's written is nothing less than amazing. You'll want to read this book in one sitting. Not just because you'll be so engrossed with it that you lose track of time, but because this book kept you on edge & kept you craving for more. This is one of those books that stays with you after you read it. Everyone should experience tis book.

(Sorry if this seems like word vomit. I just finished this book and I'm just so excited about it.)