Jbquinn

A. Wilding Wells
Tied to His Betrayal: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel
Stacey Kennedy
Rock Courtship: A Rock Kiss Novella - Nalini Singh

Rock Courtship is of course a companion novella to Rock Addiction. So obviously it's not a stand alone. This book takes us through Thea & David's romance. Who we met & were secondary characters in Rock Addiction. David is the drummer in the band Schoolboy Choir while Thea is their PR manager. David has had a thing for Thea for as long as she's worked with the band but, the timing was never right to act upon it. Thea's coming off of a broken engagement that's left her weary of men and dating. Needless to say it didn't end well. What Rock Courtship does is takes us on Thea & David's journey of how they got together & how David made it so that Thea could trust him & take a chance on him.

Eh....I wasn't that into this book. I found it boring. There were times where I didn't want to finish this book because frankly, I didn't care how these 2 turned out & the 'struggle' it took them to get there. I almost feel like this series is a bit juvenile for Nalini Singh. Her writing is so much better than this. Even though this wasn't a badly written book, I just feel like she's so much better than what this is. I'm telling myself that she wanted to write something that's not as complex as the Psy/Changeling series.